Whatever It Takes…
The mission of the Greenbrier School District is to educate all students in a safe environment. We will provide a challenging curriculum for each student that promotes higher level thinking skills and develops working skills in technology. We are committed to empowering our students to become life-long learners, to be accountable for their own learning, and to develop skills necessary to be a responsible citizen in an ever-changing world.
OUR CORE BELIEFS
CHILDREN COME FIRST
- Students expect and deserve a safe learning environment.
- Children are the center of the decision-making process.
- We have high expectations and standards for all children.
- Supportive services are provided to enable children to reach their full potential.
THE CLASSROOM IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PLACE IN THE DISTRICT
- Every child has a greater opportunity to learn with an effective teacher.
- Collaboration among staff promotes high levels of student achievement.
- Focused support is provided so students will be successful.
- Educating all students requires a rigorous and relevant curriculum.
LEADERSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY ARE KEYS TO OUR SUCCESS
- Leadership articulates the vision and moves the organization forward.
- Accountability holds us to high standards and expectations.
- All school personnel must model responsible citizenship.
- Great schools are led by great principals and great teachers.