The technology department provides support services to students and staff in all areas of technology usage and integration. Our role is to ensure that technology is always ready and available to fill the appropriate role in teaching and learning. Just a few things we do include:
- Supporting all educational technology in the learning environment, including computers, Chromebooks, tablets, interactive displays, projectors, document cameras, printers, cameras and other peripherals.
- Overseeing the district one-to-one initiative where all staff and students are issued a Chromebook for both online and in-person learning.
- Supporting all educational software across the district.
- Providing and supporting district wide wireless internet access for all students and teachers.
- Supporting inter-school network connectivity and Internet access.
- Network security, protection, servers and infrastructure.
- School-wide phone, paging, access controls and video security systems.
- Supporting the educational use of district email, drive shares and Google Apps for Education
- Identity and visitor management solutions
- Student and financial information systems
- B.J. Burgess, CETL
- Michael Davis
- Bryan Harris
- Michael Spainhour
- Ryan Weiler