ABCSS and Preschool Classes
We are excited to offer two different options for our PreK program. One option will be to qualify based on income and the additional option will be tuition paid slots. Income-based class hours are from 8:00am-3:00pm and tuition-based classroom hours are from 7:00am-4:00pm. Students must be at least 3 years old by August 1st to apply for our program.
Registration for the 2023-24 school year began on April 27th. You may apply at any time after this date and through the school year by turning in an enrollment form and providing the required documentation. Click on Registration Forms to the left to access the enrollment form as well as other parent informational items for registration.
The Greenbrier Preschool staff will provide a safe, nurturing, and enriching environment in which children will participate in hands on, life learning experiences. Children will be encouraged to express themselves through creativity, questioning, social interactions, and higher level thinking. The Greenbrier Preschool will prepare students to enter kindergarten with necessary skills to succeed.
The mission of the Greenbrier Preschool is to provide a safe environment to meet the individual need of each child for early success and school readiness.
The purpose of the Greenbrier Preschool Program is to provide safe, healthy, nurturing experiences for children whose parents, due to employment or socio-economic factors, are unable to access preschool services.
The objectives for the Preschool Program will focus on the following components:
- Conduct health screening through health care providers or school-based health services.
- Provide nutritional meals and snacks.
- Provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum to improve gross and fine motor skills, language, cognition, social, and self-help skills.
- Provide opportunities for interaction with peers that will
- promote exploration and curiosity of the world.
- Enhance parental competence and involvement.